1. Chicken Sateh.
2. Thai Fish cake.
4. Spare rib
5. Sesame Prawn & Chicken on toast.
7. Vegetable spring roll. (V)
8. Crispy wonton wrapped with tiny minced pork
9. Vegetable Tempura. (V)
72. Curry puff (V) mashed potato, onion in curry powder.
12.Tom yum kai Chicken hot & sour soup with chilies
lemongrass, lime leave and mushroom
13. Tom kha kai Chicken &mushroom soup with coconut milk, lemongrass and chilies
46. Mushroom soup Same as no.12
All served with steamed jasmine rice
(except no.57 – 90)
(Choice of pork, chicken, beef or bean curd)
18. GAENG PAED Thai Red curry with bamboo
shoot, pepper and basil leave.
19. GAENG KEAW WAN Thai Green curry with bamboo shoot pepper and basil leave.
23. PAD KING Stir fried ginger, onion , peppers spring onion and mushrooms.
25. PAD PREAW WAN Sweet and sour sauce with pineapple, cucumber, mushroom and spring-onion.
26. PAD KRAPROW Stir fried chilies, onion, green bean and basil leave.
27. PAD MOUNG Stir fried cashew nuts with mushroom, onion, peppers and spring onion.
35. PAD NUMMANHOI Stir fried mushrooms, onion with oyster sauce.
79. PAD PIG KING Stir fried chilies with green bean, ginger and lime leave.
52. PAD PAK Stir fried mixed vegetables with soya sauce.
57. KAO PAD Fried rice with soy sauce, tomato, onions
58. PAD SEE-IEW Fried noodles with egg, broccoli and soy sauce
59. PAD THAI Stir fried noodles with egg, bean sprouts, spring onion and crushed peanuts.
60. BA MEE PHAD Stir fried yellow noodles with egg, Spring onion and bean sprouts.
61.KEE MAO NOODLES Fried noodles with fresh chilies